We are an award winning, digital-first, marketing agency.
We provide a vast array of services including custom web design, web development, application development, print, and traditional marketing solutions.
We work with a remarkably diverse group of clients, from Fortune 100's to not-for-profits, such as World Vision Canada. Our success isn’t measured by who we work with — it’s what we do for them that counts. We know our clients have something to say and we work very hard to make sure they’re heard.
Our designs tend to be creative, yet functional. We pay particular attention to form, ease of use and conversion. Our development is best-practice, cutting edge, and secure.
What really puts us ahead of the pack is the fact that we’ll take the time to understand your organization in order to meet your site’s business objectives. We’ll work with you to clearly articulate milestones, objectives and goals. We understand the fundamentals of business success, and the challenges of marketing for the web and its ever-evolving complexities. By paying particular attention to such Web concepts as Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Design, Development, Usability, Content and, ultimately, Conversion (the process of having a user perform a predefined task) — you’re almost guaranteed a successful digital project that succeeds.
In a nutshell, we’re a team of driven, creative professionals who know that passion and personality are vital to our business. We’re a close-knit, fun-loving group — we love what we do and it absolutely shows in our work. So, come and discover the benefits of working with an agency that truly understands and cares about you and your success.
OUR WEB DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY
We employ a best practice development process ranging from Discovery & Project Definition (gathering information to clearly understand your audience and your business objects), preparing a Creative Brief, Scheduling to ensure we deliver on-time and within budget, creating Wireframes, Design & Development, Testing and Deployment & Launch. We focus heavily on Navigation, Usability, Design, Development, Analytics & Metrics, SEO and Conversion Funnels & Goals.
Specifically, we use a modified waterfall development process, complemented with Agile (when appropriate) that features the following elements:
- Discovery / Requirement Gathering — Collecting business requirements and identifying your needs
- Analysis — Business and Requirement Analysis resulting in wireframes, models, schema and business rules.
- Design — Architecture, application, user experience and graphic design.
- Development — Coding, construction and programming
- Content — Content creation, content entry and/or content migration.
- SEO — Ensuring your site is optimized for relevant Search Engines utilizing Technical, Content, On-Site & Off-site SEO.
- Compliance Review — Ensuring your site is compliant (AODA, W3C, GDRP, PIPEDA, CASL, etc.)
- Testing — Bug fixes, error corrections, quality assurance. This may include, penetration testing and 3rd party review.
- Deployment — Launching your Website into your production environment
- Post Implementation — Maintenance, support and review, including on-going SEO work.